What our tenants say...

"I really appreciated the positive and pro-active approach from the Work Village team – I was so impressed I signed up there and then for an office suite for my new business."

Dave Hall: Director
Health and Safety NE

Office space Newcastle...

•  Flexible easy in - easy out terms

•  No lengthy tie-ins

•  Competitive inclusive licence fee

•  Modern office suites

•  Free car/cycle parking

•  Conference/Meeting Rooms

•  All year round easy access


•  Easy access to A1 North and South

•  City Centre just 2 minutes away


0191 226 7300


John Buddle Work Village
Buddle Road
Newcastle upon Tyne

office frequently asked questions...

How can I rent an office space at John Buddle Work Village?

If you are interested in our offices, we'd be delighted to meet you and show you around. We have small office space as well as larger commercial offices for rent. Applying is easy - just complete a short form with some background information on your business.

Do I have to pay to reserve an office?

No. We don’t charge to reserve a space.

Do you have flexible office space?

Our Licence Agreement is a flexible legal document. It is easy to understand and there's just one months' notice period. The terms are easy in/easy out and we always work alongside our tenants providing any information and support required as your business grows.

What do I have to pay?

The monthly fee is called a Licence Fee and it includes: Rent, Rates, Heat, Light, Power, Reception, Security, Building Insurance, Building Management, access to our fast broadband service and our      in-house telecoms network. (vat applies to the licence fee)

What are the opening hours?

You can get into your office 24/7/365.
Our Reception is staffed from 8.30am to 5pm (weekdays).

Will I need to pay a deposit and how do I pay the monthly rent?

At the start of the Licence, we ask you to pay a refundable deposit of £20 per security pack (key/fob/pass) and a refundable deposit for the office, which is the equivalent to one months' licence fee. (no vat applied to deposits)

Your monthly rent is called a Licence Fee and is payable monthly in advance by standing order.

What insurance will I need?

Building insurance is covered in your Licence Fee. You will need to arrange your own contents insurance, public liability insurance and any insurance your business requires. Most insurers offer small business packages and our insurance fact sheet will be made available so you’ll have answers to the questions often asked by insurers.

Is there car parking and is it free?

Yes, there's plenty of car parking space and it’s free.

I like to cycle to work, what facilities are there?

There are cycle racks and we hope to upgrade these in 2013.
Shower and locker facilities are also available.