We’re ready to support your business…

About us

The John Buddle Work Village is a purpose-built business centre housed within two modern buildings. We have 21 office suites, 3 workshop units and 2 large conference rooms. Approximately 60% of our businesses are start-ups with the other 40% being existing business looking for an ideal space to grow. Located just off the A1 and less than three miles to Newcastle City Centre, we’re lucky enough to have ample free parking for tenants and visitors alike.

Call our team now on 0191 226 7300.

Our wonderful team, led by CEO, Alexandra Johnson offers a flexible approach to the space on offer and can fit around you and the needs of your business. The team, who are fully aware of the needs of business owners, offer a range of business support which can free you up to concentrate on your business.

“Nothing makes us happier than welcoming a new business into The Village and watching it grow. We go beyond providing ‘the space’ and make it our priority to do everything with our power to help each business achieve.

We get to know our tenants and their business so that we be as effective as possible and our supportive community are welcoming and always happy to advise and guide.”

Alexandra Johnson, CEO

Our Feedback

Our Ethos

We’re more than just a set of keys… we go above and beyond simply providing you with a space for your business.

What makes us smart is the wrap around service provided here at John Buddle Work Village. We understand the challenges that come with launching, running and growing a business and we’ll help you navigate them whenever you need us.

We’ve been doing this since 2004 and along with our vast amounts of experience and knowledge, we also have access to a large business support network across the region, which we can tap into on your behalf.

We also have a wonderful community. Not only do we have a fantastic team of staff but we’re proud to have a great bunch of existing businesses here who exchange ideas, work together and help each other out.

So as you can see – we don’t just hand over the keys and let you get on with it. We hand over the keys, get to know you and support you with all of your business requirements – whether you’re staying for a while or just with us for a few hours.